At Ross Medical Supply Co. Inc., oxygen cylinders are filled at our Moline facility according to FDA standards. We work with many different organizations in Iowa and Illinois to meet their oxygen needs. Typical customers are hospitals, surgery centers, ambulance services, veterinary clinics, fire departments and nursing homes. We also work with individuals who require concentrators or oxygen cylinders. Please contact us for information at our Moline location: 309-797-9099
Oxygen cylinders are filled from a bulk supply of liquid oxygen. The liquid oxygen is analyzed by our supplier and certified in writing to be pure.
Provision of oxygen for home use has changed dramatically in recent years. We are constantly updating our products and services to meet the needs of our customers. Contact us to find out how we can best serve you.
- We have the largest locally owned medical oxygen fill plant in the Quad-Cities. Our plant is FDA licensed, and we are in compliance with DOT, Iowa, and Illinois regulations.
- We service a wide range of industrial and commercial customers across Eastern Iowa and Western Illinois
- We welcome inquiries from commercial and industrial accounts. No job is too large or too small for us to serve.
- We handle, fill, and service all sizes of oxygen cylinders. We can provide and install both gas and liquid systems.
- We sell and service a wide range of oxygen concentrators.
- Questions about medical oxygen? We’re here to help.
Request information or a consultation.
24 hour emergency service: 309-797-9099
We handle a wide range of other gases:
- Nitrous Oxide: For medical, dental and food processing
- Carbon Dioxide
- Medical Air
- USP Nitrogen
- Specialty and Calibration Gases
We can handle nearly any gas request – if it’s not listed, just ask!
We handle cylinders, liquid and bulk tank systems, and gas delivery system design.
We have decades of experience in gas sales, handling, usage, and design and have worked with many of the largest firms in the Quad-Cities..